Being in the Moment
When you simply feel like life has been tougher than usual lately, here are some mantras (that I personally use) to help you get your thinking back on track, so you can feel better about today and what must be done…
- Never assume that you are stuck with the way things are right now. Life changes.
- Life always begins now – right now – not tomorrow or the next day or the next. (Read The Power of Now.)
- The best people all have some kind of scar.
- A positive present changes a troubled past.
- Even when it’s tough, wear a smile. Smiling doesn’t always mean you’re happy – sometimes it simply means you’re strong. And you are.
- When we stop feeling sorry for ourselves, we start feeling stronger.
- Instead of praying for different circumstances, give thanks for what you have. (You’ll see why.)
- Talk about your joys, your loves, and your dreams instead of your sorrows.
- The more you live, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. Feeling incomplete is completely normal and healthy.
- Think of all the hundreds of thousands of steps and missteps and chances and coincidences that have brought you here.
- Sometimes, to be successful tomorrow you must be wrong today.
- What’s most important in this moment is positive focus. Make the moment important and vital by doing something meaningful.
- Details aside, whatever is going to happen will happen, whether you worry or not.
for a more detailed view – follow this link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117727133310035180790/117727133310035180790/posts