It is wonderful to see how clients who have identified where they need healing suddenly begin to transform internally after receiving energy healing; even though they sometimes only come out of curiosity, fascination as well as skepticism. Not knowing what to expect.
The MODALITY I practice is called, Reiki. It removes blocks caused by traumatic events and life itself. Its subtle holistic energy awakens the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Energy centers in the body have been studies by different cultures for thousands of years.
- Reiki is a Japanese healing tradition.
- Chakras – the ancient Hindu’s have described these energy fields in the body.
- Meridians are the energy highways of the body –used during acupuncture therapy (a Chinese medicine therapy).
Various ancient healing cultures stimulate the body’s natural ability to heal. Internal energy is seen as a powerful force for good.
- Energy healing is based on scientific principles.
Molecules vibrate – everything even solids, such as a stone, is vibrating.
Humans also vibrate at a molecular level. We usually refer to people who are happy as people with “good vibes”. They vibrate at a higher frequency.
- Spirituality or understanding the therapy is not a pre-requisite to benefit from energy healing.
I have found that people who are most skeptical gain more benefits from a Reiki treatment. The energy practitioner and the client’s intentions activate the body’s healing process. The intention is always – For the greater good of all.
The energy practitioner increases and holds their own vibration, which in turn increases and trigger the client’s energy and the body’s inherent healing is activated.
Reiki treatments have the ability to make you feel better, even if you are already feeling okay. Visit an energy healer especially when you are –
- feeling physically drained,
- stuck in a situation or
- experiencing dis-ease of any kind.
A healing session can help you relax. When you are in a better space – feeling balanced, you are better able to begin healing or cope with everyday life. Healing is not instantaneous. Reiki initiates the healing ability of the body and therefore healing happens over time.
- Energy healing is totally accessible.
There are many different types of energy healers, and you can find them practically everywhere.
There are Reiki practitioners all over the world. The power of intention causes energy to flow to where it’s most needed. Practitioners can send Reiki over distances as well.
Acupuncture practitioners are also very accessible, though the clients do need to be in the physical presence of the needles. This modality stimulates the flow of chi to rebalance the body.
Reflexology is another modality that frees up blocked energy and promotes healing by stimulating the meridians, organs, and systems through points on the feet, hands, and ears.
Even massage is an energy healing practice, for it releases tension in the muscles, encourages the flow of lymph, and allows for deep relaxation.
It is important to note – Energy healing is a complementary modality that shouldn’t exclude any Western medicine you may be taking.
- You can maintain your energetic health at home.
To maintain your higher vibration at home, I recommend that you:
- Take an Epsom- or pin Himalayan Salts for 20 min whenever you begin to feel out of balance.
- Burning sage and lighting white candles also clear negativity.
- Crystals also have healing properties and enhancement your energy field.
For a Reiki treatment – call me on 084 364 7037 to make an appointment.